TVK Supermarket - Shipping Information
Order by 2pm for Same Day Shipping option!
You will have different shipping options at checkout, one of these being Same Day Shipping/Next Day Delivery!
PLEASE NOTE - 95% of these Same Day Shipping/Next Day Delivery orders will indeed be received 'Next Day', but there is a chance your parcel may well be delayed due to extenuating circumstances such as:
We cannot be held liable for any delays in delivery. You are paying for an expedited/premium DPD service as they are the only courier in the UK that will handle Chilled/Fresh/Frozen goods. The goods are always still suitable for consumption even if they experience a 1 day delay.
|Order By 2pm on:||Receive your Order on:|
1) Saturday (Must select Saturday Delivery, and pay a small surcharge)
IMPORTANT UK POSTCODE EXCEPTIONS
- Customers in the following DPD derived locations cannot be shipped to Next Day, and instead go via DPD on a 2 day service:
- Isle of Man (Cannot check out with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items)
Scottish Islands (Cannot check out with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items)
(HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
Scottish Highlands (Cannot check out with Frozen items)
(AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50)
- Jersey & Guernsey (Cannot check out with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items)
- Northern Ireland (Cannot check out with Frozen items)
How can I track my Royal Mail Tracked parcel?
Head here, and enter the tracking number from your order confirmation email.
How can I track my DPD Tracked Parcel?
Head here, and enter the tracking number from your order confirmation email
- Please note - we use the absolute best quality shipping materials, which are recycled/recyclable and will ensure your products arrive in perfect order.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ. - Any items from the Chilled, Frozen or Fresh sections will automatically be carried by DPD via a Next Day service (2 day service if Scottish Highlands). DPD have to get the parcel to you within the 1 or 2 day service agreement, or they DESTROY the parcel. This means when you receive your text or email confirmation about your delivery window, you must make sure you are there to receive the item, or select a 'safe place'. If you are not in, DPD may leave the parcel in as suitable a place, if they deem it 'safe'.
See below video for why we believe DPD are the best Courier in the UK & Europe.
- Any UK deliveries which do not have Chilled, Frozen or Fresh items, will still have the option to choose DPD at the checkout if you want an expedited delivery. Yay :)
- Chilled and Fresh items can only be shipped to the UK. Non-UK customers will not be able to check out until they remove the Fresh, Frozen or Chilled items from their basket.
Where can you ship to in the UK?
We deliver anywhere in the UK, via Royal Mail and DPD.
Our system will calculate the cost of your shipping at the point of checkout, based on the weight and volume of the goods you have ordered. You can use the below as a guideline in advance of you checking out.
Please note - MOST MAINLAND ORDERS ABOVE £65 GET FREE SHIPPING (Keep your order above £65 for the best VALUE possible. All orders over £65 will also get a free additional item in their order! (While stocks last)).
Zones that cannot get FREE SHIPPING, will have their shipping price slashed when their basket hits £65!
Keep your order above £65 for the best deal!
UK Mainland (Next Day Delivery if ordered before 2pm)
Under 2KG - £3.69 (Packaging accounts for 600g)
Over 2KG and/or Chilled - £6.99 for DPD Next Day or £4.99 for Royal Mail Tracked
(£1 will be added to the above price if any Chilled or Frozen products are selected)
Scottish Highlands and Islands (Shipments take 2 days)
Postcodes as follows:
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
(Scottish Islands cannot checkout with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh goods)
All shipments - £12
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands (shipments take 2 days)
Postcodes as follows:
BT, IM, TR21-25.
All shipments - £15
(Isle of Man and Scilly Islands cannot checkout with Chilled, Frozen or Fresh goods)
How much can you send?
Up to a maximum of 30KG (UK and EU). 2KG (Rest of World). Please remember that packaging for your order will use 600g of your total parcel weight!
How long will delivery take?
At checkout you will be able to select:
- Royal Mail Tracked
- Royal Mail Standard (parcels under 2kg)
(Not available if Chilled, Fresh or Frozen items in your basket).
- DPD Tracked (Next Working Day) if ordered before our cut off time of 2pm. (This is your only shipping option if you have Chilled, Fresh or Frozen items in your basket)
Please note: If you place your order after 2pm on Friday, your order will not be picked up by DPD until the following Monday. The weekend is classed as out of office hours and therefore any orders placed for next day delivery after 2pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday (Wednesday for those in a 2 day location). This is made clear at checkout. Shipping options are determined by your postcode, i.e Scottish Highland postcodes above will not have the option to select Next Day Delivery.
Please note All orders that include CHILLED, FROZEN OR FRESH items placed Next Day DPD AFTER 2PM on a Thursday will be shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery unless you have the option to select Next Day Saturday delivery at check out. This is because we are unable to send chilled goods in transit on a Friday as they would be destroyed by DPD on the Sunday.
How will you package Chilled Goods?
Our chiller where we keep our chilled goods, has a constant temperature of 2 degrees. We pack items that require chilling with special frozen gel pads that can keep products chilled at less than 8 degrees for over 48 hours. The frozen gel pads and chilled products, are sealed inside an ice cube bubble bag (silver lined to retain the cold) to ensure minimum loss of temperature, even in summer months. If you are in a Next Day zone, you will likely find that the freezer pads are still frozen on arrival at your door.
Please note - All products ordered should be put into a fridge as soon as received. From our experience, it is very difficult to 'spoil' vegan food, but best practice would always be to ensure it is kept below 8 degrees.
Special Terms and Conditions for Chilled/Frozen Items:
Generally, orders placed online are covered by 'distance selling regulations'. This means you will have the right to return shipments you are not happy with. Our Chilled shipments are exempt from these regulations, which is explained below:
In our Terms and Conditions you must accept the following reasonable points:
- You have invited us to send chilled goods to you at your request, in the knowledge of the possibility that the goods may be delayed in transit and/or may travel in conditions where they are not chilled as recommended by the manufacturer.
- You accept that the products are safe for periods of time even when not chilled below 8 degrees.
- You accept that we endeavor to send parcels with chilled items as fast as possible, but that you have a responsibility to provide an accurate address for delivery and to be available, or to arrange to have someone available to take the parcel in for you and place chilled items in a refrigerator. You indemnify us against any liability for the products in cases where they cannot be delivered by errors or omissions in the delivery information you provide to us or if a driver is unable to leave the parcel at the address you have provided regardless of 'no signature required' stickers or messages to leave without signatures'.
- You agree that you have a responsibility to inspect your products for signs that they may be unfit for consumption and report any concerns within 24hrs.
- You accept that for shipping of chilled goods, our couriers will NOT return parcels to depot or attempt redelivery. They are authorised to leave chilled packages even if no one is there to accept delivery. They will leave this in as 'safe' a place as possible, but if you live in flats or any house that does not have a secluded place for the parcel to be left, you accept that it will be left at your front door in plain view of passers by. We accept no responsibility for parcels which go missing due to this. Our couriers will take a photo of any parcels left in a 'safe place'. We highly recommend that you ensure someone will be there to accept delivery, or use one of the in flight DPD options that become available when your parcel is in transit, i.e. deliver to a neighbour.
I am outside the UK, how much will delivery cost?
This will depend on where in the world you are. If in the European Union, your order will be sent via the DPD fully tracked service. Rest of World orders will go from our preferred carrier for that route.
Please note that we do not send chilled goods outside of the UK, as no carrier can deliver chilled items within an an appropriate timescale.
How long does international delivery take?
This will also depend on what you order and where you live.
As an indication, a tracked delivery to the following destinations could take the following time:
|EU DPD||2-3 working days|
|EU Royal Mail||3-5 working days|
|Rest of World||5-7 working days|