Average rating: 5.0 • Rated by 4 users
Total time: 10 min
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Cooking method: Frying
The fluffiest American pancakes you can imagine
1. Sift the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Into a separate bowl pour the vegan liquid egg, add the sugar, oil and vanilla. Beat well until the sugar has dissolved. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir.
3. Add enough milk to make a thick batter.
4. Heat a frying pan and drop in a little butter. As soon as it starts to bubble drop in 2 or 3 tablespoonfuls of the mixture.
5. When bubbles appear on the surface, flip over and cook for another minute or two.
Comments are loading...