Average rating: 4.5 • Rated by 2 users
Total time: 45 min
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Cooking method: Baking
Delicious vegan cookies with chocolate filling!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees-celsius. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Create the flax egg by adding 1 tbsp ground flaxseed and 3 tbsp water to a small bowl. Whisk together and let sit for 15 minutes.
3. After, add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, vegan butter, flax egg, and vanilla to a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to cream the ingredients together.
4. Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. Fold ingredients together until well combined.
5. Take the dough out of the bowl and roll into 20 balls. Add 25g granulated sugar to a bowl. Roll each ball in the granulated sugar and place on the baking sheet. Press your thumb into each do create a small well in the centre of the cookie.
6. Bake cookies for 11-13 minutes. Whilst baking, melt the Bonsan Vegan Choco spread in the microwave for 20 seconds and spoon into a piping bag. The cookies will appear soft and slightly underdone. They will firm while cooling.
7. Pipe the Bonsan Vegan Choco spread into the well you created. Enjoy!
Comments are loading...